Nicki Minaj narrowly avoids wardrobe malfunction
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Rapper Nicki Minaj showed off more than she bargained for as she stepped out on Christmas Day evening in a very revealing catsuit.
The 30-year-old 'Super Bass' hitmaker was the guest of honour as she was attending her own festive party which was held at Webster Hall in New York City, reported Daily Mail online.
She made sure that she was centre of attention by wearing the extremely low-cut black ensemble but she was fairly close to having a wardrobe malfunction.
Minaj, who was sporting a sleek bob hairdo, teamed the catsuit with a thick black belt and a large pair of red and black sunglasses.