Nicki Minaj narrowly avoids wardrobe malfunction
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Rapper Nicki Minaj showed off more than she bargained for as she stepped out on Christmas Day evening in a very revealing catsuit.
The 30-year-old 'Super Bass' hitmaker was the guest of honour as she was attending her own festive party which was held at Webster Hall in New York City, reported Daily Mail online.
She made sure that she was centre of attention by wearing the extremely low-cut black ensemble but she was fairly close to having a wardrobe malfunction.
Minaj, who was sporting a sleek bob hairdo, teamed the catsuit with a thick black belt and a large pair of red and black sunglasses.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express