Nicki Minaj narrowly avoids wardrobe malfunction
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Rapper Nicki Minaj showed off more than she bargained for as she stepped out on Christmas Day evening in a very revealing catsuit.
The 30-year-old 'Super Bass' hitmaker was the guest of honour as she was attending her own festive party which was held at Webster Hall in New York City, reported Daily Mail online.
She made sure that she was centre of attention by wearing the extremely low-cut black ensemble but she was fairly close to having a wardrobe malfunction.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.