Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction on prime time TV
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rapper Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction on a TV show and revealed more than what she had bargained for.
The 29-year-old was appearing on music show 106 & Park when the wardrobe blunder caught the rapper off guard, reported Sun online.
Minaj, who wore a black bra-top and high waist red pants, smiled as she answered questions into a microphone and promoted new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", unaware that one of her breasts had popped out of her garment.
This is not her first wardrobe malfunction on TV. Last year, the singer suffered similar over-exposure when she was performing on TV show 'Good Morning America'.