Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction on prime time TV
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Rapper Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction on a TV show and revealed more than what she had bargained for.
The 29-year-old was appearing on music show 106 & Park when the wardrobe blunder caught the rapper off guard, reported Sun online.
Minaj, who wore a black bra-top and high waist red pants, smiled as she answered questions into a microphone and promoted new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", unaware that one of her breasts had popped out of her garment.
This is not her first wardrobe malfunction on TV. Last year, the singer suffered similar over-exposure when she was performing on TV show 'Good Morning America'.