Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction on prime time TV
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Rapper Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction on a TV show and revealed more than what she had bargained for.
The 29-year-old was appearing on music show 106 & Park when the wardrobe blunder caught the rapper off guard, reported Sun online.
Minaj, who wore a black bra-top and high waist red pants, smiled as she answered questions into a microphone and promoted new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", unaware that one of her breasts had popped out of her garment.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?