Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction on prime time TV
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Rapper Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction on a TV show and revealed more than what she had bargained for.
The 29-year-old was appearing on music show 106 & Park when the wardrobe blunder caught the rapper off guard, reported Sun online.
Minaj, who wore a black bra-top and high waist red pants, smiled as she answered questions into a microphone and promoted new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", unaware that one of her breasts had popped out of her garment.
This is not her first wardrobe malfunction on TV. Last year, the singer suffered similar over-exposure when she was performing on TV show 'Good Morning America'.