Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction on prime time TV
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Rapper Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction on a TV show and revealed more than what she had bargained for.
The 29-year-old was appearing on music show 106 & Park when the wardrobe blunder caught the rapper off guard, reported Sun online.
Minaj, who wore a black bra-top and high waist red pants, smiled as she answered questions into a microphone and promoted new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", unaware that one of her breasts had popped out of her garment.