Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Maharashtra arrests shed light on IS methods of hiring via social media
- On board S6 of Sabarmati Express, 15 years later from poll-bound state
- Kargil martyr's daughter: Will not be cowed down by rape threats, ready to take bullet for country
- SIMI mastermind Safdar Nagori, 10 others awarded life imprisonment by Indore court
- Kiren Rijiju on daughter of Kargil martyr: Who is polluting this girl's mind?
R&B star Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction as her dress 'broke' while performing at a show with pop princess Britney Spears.
The 26-year-old singer, who was opening for Spears, 29, on her 'Femme Fatale' tour which began in California last week, was left red-faced with the malfunction during their show in Los Angeles' Staple Center on Monday, reported Daily Star online.
"People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on 'Fly'. It was a lot of craziness backstage.
"I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet," said Minaj.