Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
R&B star Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction as her dress 'broke' while performing at a show with pop princess Britney Spears.
The 26-year-old singer, who was opening for Spears, 29, on her 'Femme Fatale' tour which began in California last week, was left red-faced with the malfunction during their show in Los Angeles' Staple Center on Monday, reported Daily Star online.
"People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on 'Fly'. It was a lot of craziness backstage.
"I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet," said Minaj.
However, the 'Your Love' hitmaker, who seemed glad that the audience failed to notice her malfunction, has experienced the bizarre incident earlier in the year when her skin-tight dress ripped during her New Year's Eve performance at Miami hot spot mansion.
- BJP Dalit leader mounts pressure on Kejriwal over AAP’s stand on reservation
- PGI gets 10 new glaucoma cases of kids every month
- Balongi: 4 more water samples fail; 3 kids among 4 new patients
- Kejriwal gave ‘misleading information’ about assets, complainant tells court
- Was told not to talk of Jaspal Bhatti… He was my husband, my motivation: Savita
- Delhi EC moots longer polling hours
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress