Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
R&B star Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction as her dress 'broke' while performing at a show with pop princess Britney Spears.
The 26-year-old singer, who was opening for Spears, 29, on her 'Femme Fatale' tour which began in California last week, was left red-faced with the malfunction during their show in Los Angeles' Staple Center on Monday, reported Daily Star online.
"People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on 'Fly'. It was a lot of craziness backstage.
"I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet," said Minaj.
However, the 'Your Love' hitmaker, who seemed glad that the audience failed to notice her malfunction, has experienced the bizarre incident earlier in the year when her skin-tight dress ripped during her New Year's Eve performance at Miami hot spot mansion.