Nicklaus expects Woods to play Masters
- Australia 79/4, India vs Australia Live Cricket Score and Updates, 2nd Test: Match heads towards exciting finish
- Fisherman shot dead by Sri Lankan navy, protests break out in Tamil Nadu
- Extremist elements also active in India: US travel advisory for its citizens
- Donald Trump signs revised executive order banning travellers from six Muslim-majority nations
- Campaign ends for last phase of voting: Ground falls silent, now it’s up in the air
Jack Nicklaus said he would not be surprised if Tiger Woods ended his seclusion and decided to play the US Masters at Augusta National next month.
"I've been very non-committal because it's none of my business," Nicklaus told reporters on Wednesday following his pro-am round at this week's Honda Classic in Florida. "But playing golf, my guess as a golfer, he's going to probably try to (play the Masters). It would surprise me if he didn't." The first major of the season starts on April 8.
Woods is taking an indefinite break from the sport after admitting in December that he had cheated on his wife and has given no timetable for his return to the game. However, the world number one is reportedly practicing and working out at his home in Florida.
- Absolutist ideas of truth have been responsible for religious and political violence throughout history
- Indian Ocean regionalism will need India’s impetus, but Delhi does not seem up to the task
- Paranjape’s reading of ABVP’s activism and his facts about the seminar are wrong
- Is UP 2017 merely a repeat of Bihar 2015?
- Medical community’s angst on lower stent prices reveals a serious condition
- The Supreme Court’s recent reading of the law of contempt comes as a welcome relief