Nicklaus expects Woods to play Masters
- Jaitley defamation case: Won't charge Kejriwal, will treat him like my poor clients, says Jethmalani
- Poll panel to throw open challenge: Check our EVMs
- Hindustani classical loses its voice: Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in Rajouri sector of Jammu-Kashmir
- Mumbai: 24-year-old jumps off 19th floor of hotel room after going Live on FB
Jack Nicklaus said he would not be surprised if Tiger Woods ended his seclusion and decided to play the US Masters at Augusta National next month.
"I've been very non-committal because it's none of my business," Nicklaus told reporters on Wednesday following his pro-am round at this week's Honda Classic in Florida. "But playing golf, my guess as a golfer, he's going to probably try to (play the Masters). It would surprise me if he didn't." The first major of the season starts on April 8.
Woods is taking an indefinite break from the sport after admitting in December that he had cheated on his wife and has given no timetable for his return to the game. However, the world number one is reportedly practicing and working out at his home in Florida.
- An omnibus Finance Bill violates canons of constitutional propriety
- Punjab minister’s proposal to decolonise history can be a beginning
- This is constitutional moment for GST, moment ripe for ambition and visionary decision-making
- The first diplomatic encounter between Donald Trump, Xi Jinping will set tone for Asian geopolitics