Nicklaus expects Woods to play Masters
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Jack Nicklaus said he would not be surprised if Tiger Woods ended his seclusion and decided to play the US Masters at Augusta National next month.
"I've been very non-committal because it's none of my business," Nicklaus told reporters on Wednesday following his pro-am round at this week's Honda Classic in Florida. "But playing golf, my guess as a golfer, he's going to probably try to (play the Masters). It would surprise me if he didn't." The first major of the season starts on April 8.
Woods is taking an indefinite break from the sport after admitting in December that he had cheated on his wife and has given no timetable for his return to the game. However, the world number one is reportedly practicing and working out at his home in Florida.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness