Nico Rosberg seals third Mercedes pole in a row
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Germany's Nico Rosberg gave Mercedes their third pole position in succession on Saturday with a front row lockout at the Spanish Formula One Grand Prix.
The pole was Rosberg's second in a row and he was joined at the front by British team mate Lewis Hamilton, the 2008 world champion who took pole in China last month.
Red Bull's triple world champion Sebastian Vettel qualified third with Finland's Kimi Raikkonen alongside for Lotus.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness