Nico Rosberg seals third Mercedes pole in a row
- Srinagar: Militants shoot dead 3 policemen in two separate attacks
- Tamil Nadu: Jaya sworn in as Chief Minister for consecutive second term
- India's RLV-TD launch: All you need to know about the reusable space shuttle
- Trade, transit links on table, but Pakistan will be back of mind for both India, Iran
- Kerala: Jawan found dead with gunshot wounds at naval base in Kochi
Germany's Nico Rosberg gave Mercedes their third pole position in succession on Saturday with a front row lockout at the Spanish Formula One Grand Prix.
The pole was Rosberg's second in a row and he was joined at the front by British team mate Lewis Hamilton, the 2008 world champion who took pole in China last month.
Red Bull's triple world champion Sebastian Vettel qualified third with Finland's Kimi Raikkonen alongside for Lotus.
- Chabahar test: An opportunity to India?
- CJI points to judicial backlog, but judiciary must identify root cause
- How a Left in Kerala wasn't right in West Bengal
- Why India-US military cooperation doesn't include northern Arabian Sea, Persian Gulf
- Victory for populism
- Neither BJP nor Congress have a truly national footprint today