Nicole Kidman comes to rescue of extras
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Nicole Kidman came to the rescue of extras on the sets of her new movie 'Grace of Monaco', providing them with hot food and blankets as they were working in freezing conditions.
The 45-year-old actress, who is playing the late Princess Grace in the new movie, was horrified at the conditions the extras had to deal with, so arranged for better facilities for the background cast, reported Star magazine.
"About 200 extras were forced to shoot late into the night in 40 F weather wearing only light clothing. Everyone was freezing. The next day Nicole demanded that tents be set up for the extras and they be supplied with warm blankets, hot food and coffee to keep them comfortable," said a source.
Kidman's kind actions prompted the extras to joke that the Australian beauty - who has children Isabella, 19, and Conor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise, and Sunday Rose, four, and Faith Margaret, 23 months, with spouse Keith Urban – was just like a "real princess".
"It was like she was a real princess, barking orders and looking out for her people. And her caring actions were a real hit with everyone," the source said
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today