Nicole Kidman found it difficult to deal with Tom Cruise's fame
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
She may be the red carpet darling now but Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman says she found it hard to deal with ex-husband Tom Cruise's worldwide fame during the early days of their marriage.
The actress, who is now married to Country singer Keith Urban with two children, says it was overwhelming to deal with Cruise's worldwide fame, the Harper's Bazaar magazine reported.
"In those early years, it was like, 'I'm here and I'm clutching onto your arm, and it all feels a little overwhelming and really strange. And I was shy. Deeply shy. I didn't feel comfortable at all. But I felt very comfortable at home," she said.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students