Nicole Kidman left 'black and blu' by sex scenes in new movie
- PM silent on One Rank One Pension, upset defence veterans plan nation-wide agitation
- Relentless heatwave continues, death toll rises to nearly 700
- 'Manmohan Singh warned me of harm if I did not cooperate on 2G issue'
- BJP MLA marshalled out of Delhi Assembly for criticising Speaker
- Bypolls to 6 seats in 5 states on June 27, Jaya to contest on one
Nicole Kidman was left battered and bruised by the violent sex scenes in her latest movie, 'The Paperboy,' it has been revealed.
It is said that director Lee Daniels even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action, but the 45-year-old Oscar-winner insisted that they carry on.
The next day she had to use make-up to cover her bruise, the Sun reported.
Co-star John Cusack — who plays a prisoner on Death Row — revealed that some shots were too explicit and was cut out.
He said that he felt like he was hurting her, but admitted that Kidman was more fearless than him.