Nicole Kidman left 'black and blu' by sex scenes in new movie
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Nicole Kidman was left battered and bruised by the violent sex scenes in her latest movie, 'The Paperboy,' it has been revealed.
It is said that director Lee Daniels even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action, but the 45-year-old Oscar-winner insisted that they carry on.
The next day she had to use make-up to cover her bruise, the Sun reported.
Co-star John Cusack — who plays a prisoner on Death Row — revealed that some shots were too explicit and was cut out.
He said that he felt like he was hurting her, but admitted that Kidman was more fearless than him.