Nicole Kidman left 'black and blu' by sex scenes in new movie
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Nicole Kidman was left battered and bruised by the violent sex scenes in her latest movie, 'The Paperboy,' it has been revealed.
It is said that director Lee Daniels even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action, but the 45-year-old Oscar-winner insisted that they carry on.
The next day she had to use make-up to cover her bruise, the Sun reported.
Co-star John Cusack — who plays a prisoner on Death Row — revealed that some shots were too explicit and was cut out.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership