Nicole Kidman left 'black and blu' by sex scenes in new movie
- Gulberg massacre verdict: 11 convicted for murder given life sentences
- Gulberg Society massacre: Darkest phase of civil society, says court
- This is not justice, my struggle continues, says Zakia Jafri on Gulberg sentencing
- Essar leaks: ‘Tip of iceberg...(chats) expose corruption in business, govt, politics’
- British Labour MP Jo Cox dies after being stabbed, shot by attacker
Nicole Kidman was left battered and bruised by the violent sex scenes in her latest movie, 'The Paperboy,' it has been revealed.
It is said that director Lee Daniels even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action, but the 45-year-old Oscar-winner insisted that they carry on.
The next day she had to use make-up to cover her bruise, the Sun reported.
Co-star John Cusack — who plays a prisoner on Death Row — revealed that some shots were too explicit and was cut out.
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us
- Legislators must enforce accountability of the executive, exercise oversight
- Beneath the hype, the nervousness
- Imphal needs to build a consensus in the state on the bills rejected by the president
- Rebuilding The University
- Will regional parties shape India's national politics?