Nicole Kidman left 'black and blu' by sex scenes in new movie
- You can oppose Jamia minority status, Law ministry advises HRD
- JeM chief Masood Azhar under 'protective custody', confirms Pak Minister
- Muslim couple on train beaten in MP, bags searched over beef suspicion
- India calls Pak action positive step, says talks deferred to ‘near future’
- Meanwhile, ‘love story’ that starts in Mumbai, ends in Pakistan jail
Nicole Kidman was left battered and bruised by the violent sex scenes in her latest movie, 'The Paperboy,' it has been revealed.
It is said that director Lee Daniels even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action, but the 45-year-old Oscar-winner insisted that they carry on.
The next day she had to use make-up to cover her bruise, the Sun reported.
Co-star John Cusack — who plays a prisoner on Death Row — revealed that some shots were too explicit and was cut out.