Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts eye movie collaboration
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's 'concerns' on 2002 Gujarat riots to attack Modi
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- Australian PM confident sounds are from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Modi mentioned wife in affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi targets Naveen Patnaik at Balasore rally
Actresses Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts are eager to star in a movie together but are waiting for a perfect script.
The duo, who appeared in 1991 independent drama 'Flirting', are hoping to work together once more with Watts saying they have spent a long time searching for the right movie for them to both star in, reported Contactmusic.
"We're looking. Somebody think of something, please!," Kidman said.
Watts added, "We've been looking for a long time now. But both of us have... picky tastes. It has to be the right piece."