Nicole Kidman strips down for 'Paperboy'
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Hollywood superstar Nicole Kidman has stripped down to her underwear to woo co-star Zac Efron in a new trailer for her upcoming film "The Paperboy".
Kidman, 45, recreated Sharon Stone's "Basic Instinct" moment by opening her legs to flash at a death row inmate as she pants and writhes in her chair, reported Sun online.
In the film, the ex-wife of Tom Cruise plays oversexed housewife Charlotte Bless, who exchanges love letters with a convict.
The Oscar-winning actress stars alongside Efron, Matthew McConaughey and John Cusack.
Based on the novel by Lee Dexter, the film follows a newspaper reporter (Efron) who has returned to his home town to investigate Van Wetter's (Cusack) case in a bid to prove he is innocent but soon becomes involved with Kidman's character, who is writing to the convict.