Nicole Kidman strips down for 'Paperboy'
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Hollywood superstar Nicole Kidman has stripped down to her underwear to woo co-star Zac Efron in a new trailer for her upcoming film "The Paperboy".
Kidman, 45, recreated Sharon Stone's "Basic Instinct" moment by opening her legs to flash at a death row inmate as she pants and writhes in her chair, reported Sun online.
In the film, the ex-wife of Tom Cruise plays oversexed housewife Charlotte Bless, who exchanges love letters with a convict.
The Oscar-winning actress stars alongside Efron, Matthew McConaughey and John Cusack.
Based on the novel by Lee Dexter, the film follows a newspaper reporter (Efron) who has returned to his home town to investigate Van Wetter's (Cusack) case in a bid to prove he is innocent but soon becomes involved with Kidman's character, who is writing to the convict.
The film premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May and has attracted attention for its adult content and themes.