Nicole Kidman strips down for 'Paperboy'
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Hollywood superstar Nicole Kidman has stripped down to her underwear to woo co-star Zac Efron in a new trailer for her upcoming film "The Paperboy".
Kidman, 45, recreated Sharon Stone's "Basic Instinct" moment by opening her legs to flash at a death row inmate as she pants and writhes in her chair, reported Sun online.
In the film, the ex-wife of Tom Cruise plays oversexed housewife Charlotte Bless, who exchanges love letters with a convict.
The Oscar-winning actress stars alongside Efron, Matthew McConaughey and John Cusack.
Based on the novel by Lee Dexter, the film follows a newspaper reporter (Efron) who has returned to his home town to investigate Van Wetter's (Cusack) case in a bid to prove he is innocent but soon becomes involved with Kidman's character, who is writing to the convict.
The film premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May and has attracted attention for its adult content and themes.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress