Nicole Scherzinger in talks for Broadway debut
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly in talks to make her Broadway debut in the revival of 'Pippin'.
The pop star would replace Tony award-winning actress Patina Miller as the leading player in the story of a young prince who embarks on a dangerous journey to find out the meaning of his life, reported New York Daily News.
"It's a 90 per cent done deal. She is a good singer, a great dancer and an amazing looker. However, most important, she will sell tickets," a source said.
Scherzinger previously starred in the Hollywood Bowl production of 'Rent'.
'Pippin' first appeared on Broadway in 1972 and the revival launched in March and runs into next year.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties