Nicole Scherzinger in talks for Broadway debut
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly in talks to make her Broadway debut in the revival of 'Pippin'.
The pop star would replace Tony award-winning actress Patina Miller as the leading player in the story of a young prince who embarks on a dangerous journey to find out the meaning of his life, reported New York Daily News.
"It's a 90 per cent done deal. She is a good singer, a great dancer and an amazing looker. However, most important, she will sell tickets," a source said.
Scherzinger previously starred in the Hollywood Bowl production of 'Rent'.
'Pippin' first appeared on Broadway in 1972 and the revival launched in March and runs into next year.