Nicole Scherzinger may join Pussycat Dolls again
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger says she misses her bandmates and is willing to reunite with them.
The 'X-factor'-judge termed the idea really cool and said it is possible to reunite with them in the future, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the girls, I miss them, I wish them the best. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible sometime in the future," the 34-year-old said.
Talking about her upcoming music records she said, "Right now I'm really excited for all the hard work I put into my music to get that out."