Nicole Scherzinger suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Pop star Nicole Scherzinger suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Britain's National Television Awards when camera flashes turned her dress transparent.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer's modesty were clearly visible under her plunging black gown during a flurry of bright flashes as she posed on the red carpet in London,
reported Sun online.
Fortunately, the 34-year-old singer's modesty was preserved by strategically placed covers, and she did not appear to notice the fashion faux pas as she smiled for the cameras.