Nicole Scherzinger wears Twitter dress
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger combined technology with fashion and wore the UK's first 'Twitter dress' at the launch of the new 4G mobile network.
The 34-year-old singer wore a beautiful black number reportedly made from eight metres of fine French silk chiffon and embellished with 500 Swarovski crystals and 2,000 tiny LED bulbs, a media report said.
"The idea was that the lights flashed across the dress spelling out fans' Tweets in real time as they sent in messages to @EE with the hashtag #tweetthedress while the star flaunted it on the red carpet," a source said.
Scherzinger certainly seemed thrilled having been asked to don the gown for the event and signed in to Twitter to reveal the exciting news before the event.
"I've been asked to wear the UK's first ever twitter dress tonight for the @EE Launch Party @BatterseaPowerStation #tweetthedress So excited," she had posted earlier.
The Twitter get up was designed and created by an interactive fashion company called Cute Circuit which is favoured by the likes of Katy Perry and U2