Nicole Scherzinger wears Twitter dress
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger combined technology with fashion and wore the UK's first 'Twitter dress' at the launch of the new 4G mobile network.
The 34-year-old singer wore a beautiful black number reportedly made from eight metres of fine French silk chiffon and embellished with 500 Swarovski crystals and 2,000 tiny LED bulbs, a media report said.
"The idea was that the lights flashed across the dress spelling out fans' Tweets in real time as they sent in messages to @EE with the hashtag #tweetthedress while the star flaunted it on the red carpet," a source said.
Scherzinger certainly seemed thrilled having been asked to don the gown for the event and signed in to Twitter to reveal the exciting news before the event.
"I've been asked to wear the UK's first ever twitter dress tonight for the @EE Launch Party @BatterseaPowerStation #tweetthedress So excited," she had posted earlier.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi