Nigerian held for possessing forged passport
- Angry Priyanka Gandhi hits back at opponents, says her husband Robert Vadra is being 'maligned'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: UPA will hold together even in defeat, says Sharad Pawar
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
Koregaon Park police on Tuesday arrested a Nigerian national from Koregaon Park for possessing a forged passport. Police have identified the suspect as Benjamin Baba Femeolan Femi. An offence of cheating and forgery was registered against Benjamin at Koregaon Park police station. Assistant inspector D V Tambe said Benjamin was looking for a room at Hotel Surya Villa in Koregaon Park on Monday. "Benjamin told us that he is into clothes business and came to the city for the first time. We are verifying his statements. His name does not match with the name on the passport. We arrested him and produced him before the court seeking his custody for investigation. The court remanded him in police custody for two days," said Tambe.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready