Nikitin Dheer to play a villain in Chennai Express
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Nikitin Dheer, who was last seen in Dabangg 2 as the villainous Chunnilal, the youngest brother of Prakash Raj and Deepak Dobriyal, has been signed for Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express. The actor, who started his acting career in Jodhaa Akbar as Akbar's scheming brother-in-law Sarifuddin, did a small role in Ready, was signed by Shetty before Dabangg 2 released. "I am really excited to be a part of Chennai Express. Although I play a negative character, it is an important part of the narrative. I also want to make it clear that this is not the role which Prakash Raj was approached for," said actor Pankaj Dheer's son.
Dheer, who plays a South Indian, started shooting in December for the role thta required him to put on 20 kilo. "I have to look big and intimidating, hence the weight gain. I have already gained 10 kilo and will add 10 kilo more," said the actor.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express