Nine Metro stations to remain closed tomorrow
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Nine Metro stations in Central Delhi will continue to remain closed tomorrow as per a Delhi Police directive to prevent protesters from reaching India Gate.
The nine stations, including the perennially busy Rajiv Chowk, will continue to remain closed tomorrow as well, DMRC officials said tonight.
They said the decision was taken as per directions from Delhi Police.
The Metro stations which will remain closed are Pragati Maidan, Mandi House, Barakhamba Road, Rajiv Chowk, Patel Chowk, Central Secretariat, Udyog Bhawan, Race Course and Khan Market.
These stations remained closed today as well though some gates were opened late in the evening. Commuters were put to lot of inconvenience due to the shutdown today.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2