Nine Metro stations to remain closed tomorrow
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Nine Metro stations in Central Delhi will continue to remain closed tomorrow as per a Delhi Police directive to prevent protesters from reaching India Gate.
The nine stations, including the perennially busy Rajiv Chowk, will continue to remain closed tomorrow as well, DMRC officials said tonight.
They said the decision was taken as per directions from Delhi Police.
The Metro stations which will remain closed are Pragati Maidan, Mandi House, Barakhamba Road, Rajiv Chowk, Patel Chowk, Central Secretariat, Udyog Bhawan, Race Course and Khan Market.
These stations remained closed today as well though some gates were opened late in the evening. Commuters were put to lot of inconvenience due to the shutdown today.