Nine students fall ill as callous authorities serve dead rat-infected food
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
A dead rat allegedly found in the dinner served to students of a government residential school in Hardauli village in the district made nine children severely ill, a government official said.
The students in the age group of five to 12 years, started vomiting as one of them found a dead rat in the food served to them last night, Government medical officer, Dr R S Verma said.
On being informed about the incident, a team of doctors rushed to the school, Verma said, adding, all the children are better now.
Meanwhile, official sources said an inquiry has been ordered into the incident.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer