Nine-month-old dies after falling from 3rd floor
- Aam Aadmi Party battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
A nine-month-old girl died after she fell from the third floor of her residential building in Chinchwad. The incident took place on Tuesday.
According to police, Nidhi Pratap Katare, resident of Ujjwal Park, Dalvi Nagar was playing with her brother, when she peeped out of the grill of a window and fell after having lost balance.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy