Nissan launches Sunny variants
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Car-maker Nissan India today rolled out a special edition of its mid-sized sedan Sunny in both petrol and diesel variants.
While the petrol variant is priced at Rs 8.60 lakh, the diesel model comes at Rs 9.68 lakh, both slightly dearer than the existing models.
The special edition comes with enhanced interior and exterior features and the new models will go on sale across all Nissan dealerships soon, a company release said here.
"Sunny has been a success right from the launch in September 2011 and the car has continued to be a popular choice among customers in the mid-sized sedan segment," Hover Automotive India Director of Sales and Marketing Nitish Tipnis said.
Hover is Nissan's sales and distribution partner in the country.