Nissan launches Sunny variants
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Car-maker Nissan India today rolled out a special edition of its mid-sized sedan Sunny in both petrol and diesel variants.
While the petrol variant is priced at Rs 8.60 lakh, the diesel model comes at Rs 9.68 lakh, both slightly dearer than the existing models.
The special edition comes with enhanced interior and exterior features and the new models will go on sale across all Nissan dealerships soon, a company release said here.
"Sunny has been a success right from the launch in September 2011 and the car has continued to be a popular choice among customers in the mid-sized sedan segment," Hover Automotive India Director of Sales and Marketing Nitish Tipnis said.
Hover is Nissan's sales and distribution partner in the country.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say