Nithari killings: CBI court rejects Pandher's bail plea
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A special CBI court hearing Nithari serial killings today rejected the bail plea of co-accused Moninder Singh Pandher in one case while reserving its order on a similar application in another case related to the murders.
Special CBI judge Shyam Lal will now give his decision on the second bail application at a later date, counsel for the CBI, JP Sharma said.
Rejecting the bail plea, the court said that charges of rape and murder were filed against the accused, he said.
Sharma opposed Pandher's bail, though the agency has already given a clean chit to him in all the cases.
CBI Inspector Ajay Singh deposed before the court and said he had sealed and deposited all the bones of children collected from Nithari Kothi Number 5 in Noida in 2006, which were later sent to a forensic laboratory in Agra, Sharma informed.