Nithari killings: CBI court rejects Pandher's bail plea
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A special CBI court hearing Nithari serial killings today rejected the bail plea of co-accused Moninder Singh Pandher in one case while reserving its order on a similar application in another case related to the murders.
Special CBI judge Shyam Lal will now give his decision on the second bail application at a later date, counsel for the CBI, JP Sharma said.
Rejecting the bail plea, the court said that charges of rape and murder were filed against the accused, he said.
Sharma opposed Pandher's bail, though the agency has already given a clean chit to him in all the cases.
CBI Inspector Ajay Singh deposed before the court and said he had sealed and deposited all the bones of children collected from Nithari Kothi Number 5 in Noida in 2006, which were later sent to a forensic laboratory in Agra, Sharma informed.