No harm to Gadkari's image after Kejriwal's allegations: Prabhat Jha
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Madhya Pradesh BJP unit president Prabhat Jha today claimed that there was no dent in party president Nitin Gadkari's image following allegations of corruption against him by activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal.
Jha said that he was of this view as the allegations had been made without any evidence.
Secondly, the person who has made the allegations does not have any status to level charges against Gadkari, he added.
"Those in the BJP are still supporting Gadkari...," he said.
Kejriwal had talked of 14 companies, Prabhat said pointing out that none of them were in Gadkari's name.
"Even if it was accepted that these were Gadkari's companies then one would like to ask if it was wrong for a politician to do business," he said.
He also said Gadkari had no intention to defame Swami Vivekananda when he compared his IQ with that of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2