No harm to Gadkari's image after Kejriwal's allegations: Prabhat Jha
- Uri terror attack: There were specific intelligence inputs about a fidayeen attack
- New York explosion LIVE: Blast was intentional, says Mayor; 29 injured
- Behind Rafale deal: Their ‘strategic’ role in delivery of nuclear weapons
- Army set to hand over 1,500 acres of land to J&K govt, modalities being worked out
- Arunachal: Day after, PPA chairman says Khandu plan may have been on for weeks
Madhya Pradesh BJP unit president Prabhat Jha today claimed that there was no dent in party president Nitin Gadkari's image following allegations of corruption against him by activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal.
Jha said that he was of this view as the allegations had been made without any evidence.
Secondly, the person who has made the allegations does not have any status to level charges against Gadkari, he added.
"Those in the BJP are still supporting Gadkari...," he said.
Kejriwal had talked of 14 companies, Prabhat said pointing out that none of them were in Gadkari's name.
"Even if it was accepted that these were Gadkari's companies then one would like to ask if it was wrong for a politician to do business," he said.
He also said Gadkari had no intention to defame Swami Vivekananda when he compared his IQ with that of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.
- Pakistan wages its proxy war against India with impunity
- The proposed surrogacy bill addresses major ethical concerns
- Muslim personal law has little Constitutional basis, so it cannot be challenged in law courts
- Zakir Naik’s appeal comes from mimicking the secular, modern world
- Prachanda’s pragmatic approach to bilateral relations is a good beginning
- Across the aisle: Why not try alternative approach?