No harm to Gadkari's image after Kejriwal's allegations: Prabhat Jha
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Madhya Pradesh BJP unit president Prabhat Jha today claimed that there was no dent in party president Nitin Gadkari's image following allegations of corruption against him by activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal.
Jha said that he was of this view as the allegations had been made without any evidence.
Secondly, the person who has made the allegations does not have any status to level charges against Gadkari, he added.
"Those in the BJP are still supporting Gadkari...," he said.
Kejriwal had talked of 14 companies, Prabhat said pointing out that none of them were in Gadkari's name.
"Even if it was accepted that these were Gadkari's companies then one would like to ask if it was wrong for a politician to do business," he said.
He also said Gadkari had no intention to defame Swami Vivekananda when he compared his IQ with that of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.