Nitin Gadkari issue an internal matter of BJP: Venkaiah Naidu
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation's internal matter.
"It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu said.
As far as the BJP president was concerned, he had volunteered himself for probe by any agency into the alleged corruption charges against him, the senior BJP leader said.
On the Congress criticising the BJP over the charges against Gadkari, Naidu said it had no moral right to question others.