Nitin Gadkari 'threatens' I-T Dept officials
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Amid loud cheers from his supporters who demanded that he contest the next Lok Sabha election from Nagpur, Gadkari said,"you (workers) will contest and you will win."
Hundreds of party workers, including state BJP president Sudhir Mungantiwar, Nagpur Mayor Anil Sole, besides several legislators and party functionaries had assembled near the airport where he addressed them.
Gadkari was later driven in an open-top vehicle in a convoy by his supporters to his residence 'Gadkari Wada' in Mahal area of the city.
* Where will you go when Congress loses next election and BJP comes to power?
* I know the names of these officials who are doing the Congress' bidding
* Media have nothing to do with truth and lies, they just have shops to run.
* Lies will not take you (I-T officers) far. There will come a time when Sonia Gandhi and Chidambaram will not be able to save you