Nitish Kumar cancels feast for JD(U) leaders
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Anguished by the stampede that claimed 17 lives at Adalatghat on the bank of Ganga, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has cancelled a feast for JD(U) leaders at his official residence tomorrow.
The chief minister has cancelled the feast that he had proposed to host for the JD(U) leaders comprising MPs, MLA/MLCs, district unit presidents tomorrow at his official residence after being grieved by the human tragedy during the Chhath festival, the state unit JD(U) spokesman Sanjay Kumar Singh said.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first