Nitish Kumar's JDU to skip Narendra Modi swearing in
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Except for the Nitish Kumar-led JD(U), all NDA chief ministers are likely to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi on December 26, following his third consecutive win in Gujarat. According to reports, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will also attend the ceremony.
Among the other CMs likely to be present in the function is Parkash Singh Badal of Punjab. Senior BJP leaders L K Advani, Arun Jaitley and Sushma Swaraj will also be present. Sources said that Shiv Sena leader Udhav Thackeray has been invited for the oath taking function.
Virbhadra to take oath on Dec 25