Nizhalgal Ravi set for a Bollywood debut
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
After Prithviraj, who made his Bollywood debut last year, it is Tamil actor Nizhalgal Ravi who is set for a foray into Hindi films this year. In a career wherein he has featured in over 100 films, the actor has played interesting roles in movies like Osai, Nayakan, Mappillai among others. He is also the voice of Amitabh Bachchan as he dubs for the Hindi series Kaun Banega Crorepati in Tamil.
If sources are to be believed Ravi will now be marking his Hindi film debut with Dharma Productions' Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Reveals a source related to the project, "The movie has lead actor Imran Khan playing a South Indian and Ravi was roped in to play the role of his father." Interestingly, to make it look authentic, the film will be shot down South, in Bengalore. After which, the unit will move to Mumbai to shoot the remaining schedule.
To be directed by Punit Malhotra, the film is set to go on floor in March and stars Kareena Kapoor opposite Khan.