No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.