No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.