No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.
- No SP role in dropping sedition charges, say Meerut officials
- NaMo Army stages dharna, wants BJP to name Modi from Varanasi
- EC halts Amitabh Bachchan’s shooting for Gujarat tourism
- Wigan stun Man City again in FA Cup
- Cong primaries bring state chief, CM at loggerheads
- Sangh’s public backing of Modi begins