No entry for commercial vehicles from Noida
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The Delhi Traffic Police have decided that no commercial vehicle will be allowed to enter from Noida from 7 am till 10 pm every day.
The vehicle can only come in after 10 pm till 6 am.
Earlier, the traffic police had restricted the entry of commercial vehicles only during peak hours — 7 to 11 am and 5 to 9.30 pm. The restriction will be in place till February 22. The police have directed that traffic coming from Noida towards Ring Road, merging at Maharani Bagh, will be managed manually by traffic police personnel during peak hours to avoid any congestion. The traffic police have also planned to put up armed pickets at all major borders, including NH-8, NH-2 and Ghazipur, to ensure that commercial vehicles do not enter Delhi during 'no entry' hours, police said.