No entry for commercial vehicles from Noida
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP distances itself from Giriraj Singh over his Pak remarks; Modi takes a jibe at 'Shehzada' again
The Delhi Traffic Police have decided that no commercial vehicle will be allowed to enter from Noida from 7 am till 10 pm every day.
The vehicle can only come in after 10 pm till 6 am.
Earlier, the traffic police had restricted the entry of commercial vehicles only during peak hours — 7 to 11 am and 5 to 9.30 pm. The restriction will be in place till February 22. The police have directed that traffic coming from Noida towards Ring Road, merging at Maharani Bagh, will be managed manually by traffic police personnel during peak hours to avoid any congestion. The traffic police have also planned to put up armed pickets at all major borders, including NH-8, NH-2 and Ghazipur, to ensure that commercial vehicles do not enter Delhi during 'no entry' hours, police said.