No entry for commercial vehicles from Noida
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Delhi Traffic Police have decided that no commercial vehicle will be allowed to enter from Noida from 7 am till 10 pm every day.
The vehicle can only come in after 10 pm till 6 am.
Earlier, the traffic police had restricted the entry of commercial vehicles only during peak hours — 7 to 11 am and 5 to 9.30 pm. The restriction will be in place till February 22. The police have directed that traffic coming from Noida towards Ring Road, merging at Maharani Bagh, will be managed manually by traffic police personnel during peak hours to avoid any congestion. The traffic police have also planned to put up armed pickets at all major borders, including NH-8, NH-2 and Ghazipur, to ensure that commercial vehicles do not enter Delhi during 'no entry' hours, police said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express