No evidence of Baig meeting Bhatkal, Choudhary in Udgir: ACP
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
"Baig's passport shows that he did visited Colombo. From this ATS concluded that he went to Colombo for terror training. But Baig had gone to Colombo for job search and returned to India in less that two weeks as he could not find any work there," said advocate Kaynath Shaikh.
The defence counsels claimed that Baig was actually arrested from Latur by Aurangabad ATS team on August 19, 2010 and later handed over to Pune ATS. But Satav denied this. As per the ATS, Baig was arrested from Poolgate bus stand in Pune Camp on September 7, 2010. The next date of hearing is December 31.