No exciting roles on TV: Milind Soman
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
He was a popular face on Indian television in 90s but model-actor Milind Soman says he is not getting any exciting roles to make a comeback.
Soman made his entry into the small screen with adventure series 'Sea Hawks' and later became popular with his titular character on science fiction TV series 'Captain Vyom'.
He was last seen in the third season of reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'.
"I started my career with television in 90s and did shows like 'Sea Hawks', 'Captain Vyom' and 'A Mouthful of Sky'. I even did a historical series 'Noor Jehan'. Then I participated in a reality show too. Now, I want something which is out of the box but there are no such roles in TV now," he said.
The 46-year-old, who was also a national-level swimmer, is currently busy with the 1,500km long marathon from Delhi to Mumbai as part of NDTV's Greenathon campaign.
"It's a great cause and I feel honoured to be a part of it. I am an athlete first, then a model and actor. If each one of us contributes with little things then the world would become a better place to live in," he said.
Soman, who was last seen in Bipasha Basu starrer "Jodi Breakers", has denied his association with upcoming Tamil action thriller "Maatraan".
"These are all rumours. I have not signed any deal as such. I am busy with my television production house apart from these social causes," he added.