No exciting roles on TV: Milind Soman
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
He was a popular face on Indian television in 90s but model-actor Milind Soman says he is not getting any exciting roles to make a comeback.
Soman made his entry into the small screen with adventure series 'Sea Hawks' and later became popular with his titular character on science fiction TV series 'Captain Vyom'.
He was last seen in the third season of reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'.
"I started my career with television in 90s and did shows like 'Sea Hawks', 'Captain Vyom' and 'A Mouthful of Sky'. I even did a historical series 'Noor Jehan'. Then I participated in a reality show too. Now, I want something which is out of the box but there are no such roles in TV now," he said.
The 46-year-old, who was also a national-level swimmer, is currently busy with the 1,500km long marathon from Delhi to Mumbai as part of NDTV's Greenathon campaign.
"It's a great cause and I feel honoured to be a part of it. I am an athlete first, then a model and actor. If each one of us contributes with little things then the world would become a better place to live in," he said.
Soman, who was last seen in Bipasha Basu starrer "Jodi Breakers", has denied his association with upcoming Tamil action thriller "Maatraan".
"These are all rumours. I have not signed any deal as such. I am busy with my television production house apart from these social causes," he added.