No grudge against man who threw ink on me: Ramdev tells court
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
During the hearing, Ramdev told the court that although he was a victim in the case but he has no objection to the apology tendered by the accused.
Siddiqui's counsel chose not to cross examine Ramdev after the witness said he want to forgive the accused.
The court has fixed the matter for further proceedings on February 26.