No leads in Muthoot case
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Police are still searching for clues to nab the five persons who allegedly robbed gold jewellery from the office of Muthoot Finance in Alambagh police station area on Thursday morning. Muthoot officials calculated that a total of 500 jewellery packets, worth about Rs 3.5 crore, were robbed from their strong room.
Alambagh Station House Officer Pramod Kumar Singh said they were investigating the case but there were no leads till now. CCTV cameras installed at the office had been out of order for the last 15 days. Also, there were no witnesses who saw the robbers come and leave, he said.
The police have also not been able to make any progress in the investigation of another robbery of 2 kg gold by three men from a businessman in Naka police station area on Wednesday.