No, my husband is not having an affair: Shilpa Shetty
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Shilpa Shetty has slammed reports that her marriage to businessman Raj Kundra is in trouble.
The actress, who has been married to UK based Kundra for more than two years, took to twitter to rubbish rumours of a problem in her marriage.
The 36-year-old actress has also laughed off rumours that she is pregnant. "First I hear am pregnant, Now I hear my husbands having an affair from the press. False news! For the record, my husband and I are holidaying in USA and are very happily married. Sorry 2 burst the newspapers bubble," Shetty wrote on Twitter.
Her angry post was triggered following a report which claimed that Kundra was having a secret fling with a blonde girl, whom he met in London.