No rains in Delhi, rise in temperature
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
A day after record downpours in the capital, Delhiites on Wednesday got respite from rains as an overcast morning gave way to clear sky and rise in temperature.
The rain gauge measured 23.6 mm of rainfall from 8.30 am yesterday till this morning. The city witnessed virtually no rains during the day. Between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm, the city witnessed traces of rains today.
It was yet another overcast morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature settling seven notches above normal at 15.4 deg C.
The maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the normal at 21.6 deg C.
Yesterday, the capital witnessed heavy showers breaking a seven-decade record for highest rainfall in a single day in February. In total, Delhi received 57.1 mm of rains.
The MeT department has predicted a misty morning tomorrow with clear sky later in the day. Maximum and minimum temperature is likely to remain around 20 deg C and 9 deg C, respectively.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready