No romance with Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Aatma: Bipasha Basu
- Gandhinagar thrust on sulking Advani, Modi given Vadodara as back-up seat
- âISIâs Pasha knew where Osama hid, Lashkarâs Saeed was in touch with himâ
- Donât think CBI has all the facts on Bhave case, says Chidambaram
- Sri Sri wisdom for followers: Lakshmi always rides on lotus
- 2 in Muzaffarnagar riot FIRs get BJP tickets, one says have to deliver for Modi
Actress Bipasha Basu says people should not look for romantic element in Aatma, in which she is paired opposite Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui is playing the main lead opposite Bipasha inAatma, a supernatural drama directed by Suparn Verma. The film releases on March 22.
"Please don't look out for romance. Every film cannot have romance. You can be husband and wife but not necessary that romance is there in the forefront. There is a story... it is not just a supernatural horror film," she said.
"I had good time working with him on this film. He is a very good actor. I really liked him in Kahaani."
Aatma happens to be Nawazuddin Siddiqui's first film where he is paired opposite a known actress like Bipasha. The film centres around a mother (Bipasha) who must fight to keep her daughter safe from the ghost of her father (Siddiqui).
"The film shows the horror and fear of losing your loved ones. There is a strong human drama in the film," Bipasha said.
About her role, the dusky beauty said, "It is about a modern day woman, who is successful, good at job but she is vulnerable when it comes to protecting her loved ones. There is a realistic approach to the three characters in the film."
"There are some weird things happening in the film but there is no explanation for them. I am terrified of everything," said Bipasha Basu.
- PU to conduct entrance test for BPharma, BSc seats on May 24
- Mohali: One community centre functioning, 2 being renovated
- Sardarpura case: Convicts get 10-day temporary bail
- CBSE’s new marking system lowering scores, say teachers
- Student organisations protest police inaction
- Not a statistic: Accident victim’s kin takes fight online