No satellite deal for Barfi!, Heroine
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
These days satellite rights of big films are picked up by various T.V. channels many-a-times even before the release of the film. However 2 of UTV's films namely Barfi! and Heroine haven't yet been premiered on T.V. While Barfi! was a smash-hit at the B.O, Heroine didn't really set the cash registers ringing.
However it is not the B.O. fate of the films that has prevented a T.V. release. According to reliable sources it's learnt that the production house UTV is quoting a high price which is why none of the channels have shown interest in picking satellite rights of Barfi! and Heroine. Sources suggest that UTV was asking Rs. 20 crore for satellite rights of Barfi! and Rs. 15 crore for satellite rights of Heroine.
One will have to wait and watch if these 2 films finally get telecast on T.V.