No shooting of films, TV serials in Mumbai studios
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
The otherwise busy film studios in the city wore a deserted look today with no shooting of films or television serials taking place amid concerns over Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray's health condition.
"People have voluntarily decided not to shoot today," T P Agarwal, President, Indian Motion Pictures Association and Film Federation of India told PTI.
Officials at major studios in the city like Filmcity, Filmistan, Mehboob studio, Kamal Amrohi Studios said that no shooting was going on today.
"Shooting was scheduled to go for few of our shows today but we don't know what the situation is. There are few artists who have voluntarily decided against shooting," a source from an entertainment channel said.
The health condition of the 86-year-old Shiv Sena chief was stated to be critical but stable.