No shooting of films, TV serials in Mumbai studios
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
The otherwise busy film studios in the city wore a deserted look today with no shooting of films or television serials taking place amid concerns over Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray's health condition.
"People have voluntarily decided not to shoot today," T P Agarwal, President, Indian Motion Pictures Association and Film Federation of India told PTI.
Officials at major studios in the city like Filmcity, Filmistan, Mehboob studio, Kamal Amrohi Studios said that no shooting was going on today.
"Shooting was scheduled to go for few of our shows today but we don't know what the situation is. There are few artists who have voluntarily decided against shooting," a source from an entertainment channel said.
The health condition of the 86-year-old Shiv Sena chief was stated to be critical but stable.
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan
- Three electrocuted while fixing Cong candidate’s board
- Public peeing a menace but can’t ensure zips locked: HC