No specific alert for state
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
It may be recalled that four IEDs planted on bicycles had exploded on JM Road, and two others were defused by the Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad. In October, the Delhi police had arrested five persons in connection with the Pune blasts. After the arrest, Delhi police had said two of the arrested suspects, Syed Maqbool and Imran Khan, had conducted a recce of three places including Dilsukhnagar.
Delhi police had said Maqbool helped Imran in conducting a recce of Dilsukhnagar, Begum Bazar and Abids in Hyderabad on a motorcycle under directions from Riyaz Bhatkal.
Amitesh Kumar, Additional Commissioner of Police (ATS) said, "We are probing similarities between the two cases. Our team is already in Hyderabad." Another senior police officer said the team will share information with the agencies probing the Hyderabad blasts.
Pune blasts suspects' posters draw a blank
Maharashtra ATS had put up posters carrying photos of absconding suspects in the Pune blasts case. Home minister R R Patil on Friday told reporters police had not received any response to the posters.