Nobody asked me out when I was in Spice Girls: Victoria
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she found it hard to get dates in her Spice Girls days.
The 38-year-old makes the confession during a new documentary which sees her joined by bandmates Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, and Melanie Brown as they reminisce about their early days in the group, reported Sun Online.
Victoria may be happily married now to one of the world's most sought-after men, David Beckham but things were not always so rosy for the star.
"There was a stage where someone wrote once how every woman wanted to be one of us and every man wanted to date one of us - not that anyone wanted to date me - I think everyone wanted to sort of like, just brush my hair," she said.
Victoria and David started dating in 1997 - three years after the band formed in 1994. By 1998 the duo were engaged and on July 4 1999 the couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony held at an Irish castle.