Nobody asked me out when I was in Spice Girls: Victoria
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she found it hard to get dates in her Spice Girls days.
The 38-year-old makes the confession during a new documentary which sees her joined by bandmates Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, and Melanie Brown as they reminisce about their early days in the group, reported Sun Online.
Victoria may be happily married now to one of the world's most sought-after men, David Beckham but things were not always so rosy for the star.
"There was a stage where someone wrote once how every woman wanted to be one of us and every man wanted to date one of us - not that anyone wanted to date me - I think everyone wanted to sort of like, just brush my hair," she said.
Victoria and David started dating in 1997 - three years after the band formed in 1994. By 1998 the duo were engaged and on July 4 1999 the couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony held at an Irish castle.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’