Nobody asked me out when I was in Spice Girls: Victoria
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she found it hard to get dates in her Spice Girls days.
The 38-year-old makes the confession during a new documentary which sees her joined by bandmates Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, and Melanie Brown as they reminisce about their early days in the group, reported Sun Online.
Victoria may be happily married now to one of the world's most sought-after men, David Beckham but things were not always so rosy for the star.
"There was a stage where someone wrote once how every woman wanted to be one of us and every man wanted to date one of us - not that anyone wanted to date me - I think everyone wanted to sort of like, just brush my hair," she said.
Victoria and David started dating in 1997 - three years after the band formed in 1994. By 1998 the duo were engaged and on July 4 1999 the couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony held at an Irish castle.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore