Nobody is afraid of police anymore, says High Court
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
The state government had said, "If a person is continuously harassed by SMSes and letters of the nature of which the petitioner (Bajaj) was allegedly writing to respondent No.1 (Borwankar), there should be some law against such behaviour," it had said. The court, however, said it is for the legislature to take steps to introduce the law.