Imran Khan: Nobody is super enough to overtake Salman Khan
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Manmohan Singh didnât put wifeâs name in Rajya Sabha affidavit, says BJP
Actor Imran Khan, who plays a prominent role in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2 - reportedly set for a release on Eid, says no one can overtake Salman Khan's territory of Eid release.
Ever since Salman Khan's Wanted was released on Eid in 2008, it has been almost a tradition for the actor to have a release around that time every year.
When asked if he is looking to overtake the territory of Salman Khan by releasing the film during Eid, Imran said" "Who will overtake Salman Khan? Nobody is super enough to do that."
Last year, Salman Khan's film Ek Tha Tiger hit the theatres during Eid. But this year reportedly with no film of Salman releasing around the festival, two films - Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2 and Chennai Express - are likely to be released that day.
This year, two of Salman's films, Mental (directed by brother Sohail) and Kick (directed by Sajid Nadiadwala) have been announced. Reportedly, both the films are likely to release next year.
Chennai Express is romance comedy directed by Rohit Shetty, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
Milan Luthria's Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2 is a gangster-romantic thriller with Akshay Kumar in the lead role.
Imran, who will also be seen in Karan Johar's home production Gori Tere Pyaar Mein opposite Kareena Kapoor, says the shooting of the film is in progress.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit