Sussanne Roshan: Nobody is to be blamed for my split with Hrithik
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
Sussanne Roshan, who split with her actor husband Hrithik Roshan a week ago, was bombarded with questions on Wednesday (December 18) night about who was to be blamed for their shocking split.
But Sussanne, mother of two boys Hridhaan and Hrehaan, told reporters at the launch of her boutique 'Bandra 190' said: "To blame anybody else in this situation is very bad. It is only about me and Hrithik, nobody else."
There were reports that Sussanne's close friendship with Arjun Rampal was a reason for her split with husband Hrithik. But Sussane clarified saying: "They are all very good friends of mine and Hrithik's. We have always been a very close knit friends circle so to blame anybody else in this situation is very bad."
Hrithik Roshan had last week announced his separation from wife Sussanne. He had issued a statement stating, "My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship".
Hrithik Roshan, 39, and Sussanne, 35, who were childhood sweethearts, tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship.
Arjun Rampal, who was also at the boutique launch with wife Mehr, said: "The most important thing is for the people to be happy and I think that's what matters the most."
Sussanne had earlier said it was their responsibility to protect and take care of their two children.
Hrithik and Sussanne would have celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary on December 20.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18