Noida gets new Shri Ram School branch
- No fire NoC, Bhubaneswar hospital lost accreditation two months ago
- Four-tier GST structure proposed: low of 6 per cent to high of 26 per cent, extra on luxury goods
- Law panel seeks 1-year jail for parents who ‘abduct’ kids to foreign country
- Cross-LoC operations in past too, strikes made public as part of strategy, S Jaishankar tells panel
- Ayodhya takes centrestage ahead of UP polls
The Shri Ram Schools inaugurated its new branch — The Shriram Millennium School — in Noida on December 9.
"The school is coming up at Sector-135 in Noida. It will draw upon the core ideals enshrined in the pedagogical philosophy of The Shri Ram Schools," the school spokesperson said.
Admissions for the next academic session will start from December 14 at this branch.
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war
- Court has been remarkably kind to DGP Rathore, convicted of sexual assault
- Bob Dylan speaks to both the high brow and the ordinary folk
- Free competition and access to knowledge is the default legal norm for many a nation
- South Asia needs a feminist foreign policy
- Goa was a predictable photo-op, the real deal was the trade and aid partnerships