Nokia launches Lumia 610 at new price pt
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Redefining consumer experiences, Nokia today announced launch of Nokia Lumia 610, extending the Nokia Lumia range to an all-new price point.
"Nokia Lumia 610 will introduce Windows Phone to a new generation of smartphone users, offering something very different to the monochromatic smartphones filling shelves today," Nokia India Director (Sales) V Ramnath told reporters here.
It is designed to appeal to a more youthful audience purchasing their first smartphone and motivated by the opportunity to keep in touch with friends, family and all the latest information, Ramnath said.
The new product is an offering that competes strongly on quality against other smartphones at its price point and still provides access to 100,000 applications, Xbox Live, Nokia Music, Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps, he said.
"People can also download Nokia Public Transport, as with any Lumia. It showcases our commitment to creating a robust line up of devices on the Windows Phone platform that caters to all," Ramnath added.