Nokia launches Lumia 610 at new price pt
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Redefining consumer experiences, Nokia today announced launch of Nokia Lumia 610, extending the Nokia Lumia range to an all-new price point.
"Nokia Lumia 610 will introduce Windows Phone to a new generation of smartphone users, offering something very different to the monochromatic smartphones filling shelves today," Nokia India Director (Sales) V Ramnath told reporters here.
It is designed to appeal to a more youthful audience purchasing their first smartphone and motivated by the opportunity to keep in touch with friends, family and all the latest information, Ramnath said.
The new product is an offering that competes strongly on quality against other smartphones at its price point and still provides access to 100,000 applications, Xbox Live, Nokia Music, Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps, he said.
"People can also download Nokia Public Transport, as with any Lumia. It showcases our commitment to creating a robust line up of devices on the Windows Phone platform that caters to all," Ramnath added.