Nokia launches Lumia 610 at new price pt
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Redefining consumer experiences, Nokia today announced launch of Nokia Lumia 610, extending the Nokia Lumia range to an all-new price point.
"Nokia Lumia 610 will introduce Windows Phone to a new generation of smartphone users, offering something very different to the monochromatic smartphones filling shelves today," Nokia India Director (Sales) V Ramnath told reporters here.
It is designed to appeal to a more youthful audience purchasing their first smartphone and motivated by the opportunity to keep in touch with friends, family and all the latest information, Ramnath said.
The new product is an offering that competes strongly on quality against other smartphones at its price point and still provides access to 100,000 applications, Xbox Live, Nokia Music, Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps, he said.
"People can also download Nokia Public Transport, as with any Lumia. It showcases our commitment to creating a robust line up of devices on the Windows Phone platform that caters to all," Ramnath added.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance