Nokia swings to profit, Q4 net at 255 mn euro
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
The net sales for devices & services declined 34 per cent to 15.68 billion euro for the year from 23.94 billion euro in previous year.
"The decline in devices & services net sales in 2012 resulted from lower volumes in both smart devices and mobile phones as well as a lower Average Selling Price (ASP) in mobile phones, partially offset by a higher ASP in smart devices," Nokia said.
Last year, the company, as part of its restructuring process, had also announced the closure of its facilities in Ulm (Germany) and Burnaby (Canada). It also sold its luxury brand Vertu to a private equity firm, EQT.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18