Nokia swings to profit, Q4 net at 255 mn euro
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
The net sales for devices & services declined 34 per cent to 15.68 billion euro for the year from 23.94 billion euro in previous year.
"The decline in devices & services net sales in 2012 resulted from lower volumes in both smart devices and mobile phones as well as a lower Average Selling Price (ASP) in mobile phones, partially offset by a higher ASP in smart devices," Nokia said.
Last year, the company, as part of its restructuring process, had also announced the closure of its facilities in Ulm (Germany) and Burnaby (Canada). It also sold its luxury brand Vertu to a private equity firm, EQT.