Nokia swings to profit, Q4 net at 255 mn euro
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The net sales for devices & services declined 34 per cent to 15.68 billion euro for the year from 23.94 billion euro in previous year.
"The decline in devices & services net sales in 2012 resulted from lower volumes in both smart devices and mobile phones as well as a lower Average Selling Price (ASP) in mobile phones, partially offset by a higher ASP in smart devices," Nokia said.
Last year, the company, as part of its restructuring process, had also announced the closure of its facilities in Ulm (Germany) and Burnaby (Canada). It also sold its luxury brand Vertu to a private equity firm, EQT.