Nokia swings to profit, Q4 net at 255 mn euro
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The net sales for devices & services declined 34 per cent to 15.68 billion euro for the year from 23.94 billion euro in previous year.
"The decline in devices & services net sales in 2012 resulted from lower volumes in both smart devices and mobile phones as well as a lower Average Selling Price (ASP) in mobile phones, partially offset by a higher ASP in smart devices," Nokia said.
Last year, the company, as part of its restructuring process, had also announced the closure of its facilities in Ulm (Germany) and Burnaby (Canada). It also sold its luxury brand Vertu to a private equity firm, EQT.