Nokia swings to profit, Q4 net at 255 mn euro
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
The net sales for devices & services declined 34 per cent to 15.68 billion euro for the year from 23.94 billion euro in previous year.
"The decline in devices & services net sales in 2012 resulted from lower volumes in both smart devices and mobile phones as well as a lower Average Selling Price (ASP) in mobile phones, partially offset by a higher ASP in smart devices," Nokia said.