Nokia unveils most affordable Lumia
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
innish mobile phone maker Nokia on Tuesday unveiled its most affordable phone in the Lumia series which will be available in the country starting first week of November.
Although the company did not divulge the exact price but said it will be priced below Rs 11,000.
"With the Nokia Lumia 510 we continue to meet our commitment to bring Windows phone to new, lower price points," Nokia India director and head (smartphone devices) Vipul Mehrotra told reporters here.
Mehrotra said the phone is designed with Indian consumer in mind and hence the company is launching it first in India.
The phone features a four-inch display and has 5 megapixel camera.
With this latest addition to the Lumia series, the company is looking to strengthen its position in the smartphone segment, which has strong contenders such as Apple, RIM and Samsung.