Nokia unveils most affordable Lumia
innish mobile phone maker Nokia on Tuesday unveiled its most affordable phone in the Lumia series which will be available in the country starting first week of November.
Although the company did not divulge the exact price but said it will be priced below Rs 11,000.
"With the Nokia Lumia 510 we continue to meet our commitment to bring Windows phone to new, lower price points," Nokia India director and head (smartphone devices) Vipul Mehrotra told reporters here.
Mehrotra said the phone is designed with Indian consumer in mind and hence the company is launching it first in India.
The phone features a four-inch display and has 5 megapixel camera.
With this latest addition to the Lumia series, the company is looking to strengthen its position in the smartphone segment, which has strong contenders such as Apple, RIM and Samsung.
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate
- ‘Reliable’ voters from city’s slums swell by four lakh since last Lok Sabha polls
- Didi vows not to let terror revisit Jangalmahal