North Bengal Film Festival to begin on December 22
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
The fourth North Bengal Film Festival will begin here on December 22 with the screening of Raja Harischandra, the first full length feature film of India made in 1913. The four-day festival will also showcase a Indian and foreign films besides 24 others made by filmmakers of North Bengal, additional district magistrate Tanmay Chakraborty said.
Venue of airport staff meeting ransacked
Kolkata: The venue of a meeting of the Airport Authority Employees Union, the only union recognised by the Airport Authority of India in the city airport, was ransacked allegedly by Trinamool Congress workers on Monday. The union's Kolkata branch secretary Dipankar
Bhattacharya alleged that Trinamool activists ransacked the venue in front of the new administrative building. The Trinamool denied the allegation.
- First of many: Sudipta Sen gets 3 yrs in jail in PF case
- Water supply board, IBM to build ‘IT command centre’
- Ban on SC students protesting lifted by govt
- Oppn trains guns on Akhilesh over Saifai celebrations, relief camp deaths
- Business as usual for top seed
- Mithun Perera, posterboy of Sri Lankan golf, makes a mark
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly