North Korea vows n-test, threatens US
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Ashutosh accuses Kapil Sibal of bribing voters; Modi to file nomination from Vadodara today
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Poll panel stares down Mamata
- Amit Shah CD doctored, BJP writes to poll panel
- LS polls: Amid tight security, voting underway in four NE states
North Korea has since declared that it would shun any talk on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, adding it would not give up its nuclear weapons until "the denuclearization of the world is realized".
North's statement Thursday indicated that Kim, despite recent hints of economic reform and openness in North Korea, was likely to follow the pattern his father, Kim Jong il, had established: a cycle of a rocket launching, UN condemnation and nuclear test.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move