North Korea vows n-test, threatens US
- Finally, the axe falls: AAP expels Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and 2 others for ‘anti-party’ activities
- SC refuses to dismiss National Green Tribunal's ban on 15-year-old vehicles in Delhi
- In House, land line gives Congress a Rahul recharge
- Two ‘Pak’ boats with heroin seized near Gujarat, 8 held
- Venkaiah Naidu is Narendra Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
North Korea has since declared that it would shun any talk on denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, adding it would not give up its nuclear weapons until "the denuclearization of the world is realized".
North's statement Thursday indicated that Kim, despite recent hints of economic reform and openness in North Korea, was likely to follow the pattern his father, Kim Jong il, had established: a cycle of a rocket launching, UN condemnation and nuclear test.