Norway child abuse case: Indian couple convicted, father gets 18 months, mother 15
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: Two officers trapped inside feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- Congress not serious about seat sharing, all options open for LJP: Ram Vilas Paswan
- No execution for KLF terrorist Bhullar in present health condition: Centre tells SC
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
- Top IM men have joined al-Qaeda, fighting in Af-Pak: NIA chargesheet
Reacting to the Court verdict, Indian officials in the Ministry of External Affairs said,"our embassy in Norway has been in touch with the Indian nationals involved in the case.
"Even during the course of their detention the Consular Officer has been in touch with them. We will continue to render necessary consular assistance and will be in touch with their lawyer," they said.